Friday, January 25, 2008

Valentine candy pockets

Here is another great idea I found on someone else's blog. This time from Julie Buhler here. Go down the January 21 posting. She has a fantastic blog.



These are super simple to make. And you can get 4 of them out of one sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock. And then get rid of scraps for the rest.

I decided not to use sticky strip to hold the bottom together, only the side, because I would like to use for either pencils or even pixie sticks, which are longer than this. I think a gift card would even fit, say for a teacher!

I think that is it for today for posts. But maybe you might be surprised yet, who knows!

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

How did you make those pockets they are cute? And you said you get 4 out of 1 sheet of 8 1/2x11 cardstock that is great!
Tammy Borrello
email -tammy_borrello@deanfoods.com
blog - tammystamphappy.blogspot.com