Monday, February 18, 2008

And my stuff

I didn't get as much done as my SIL. Here is what I did. I got this idea from a fellow demonstrator and friend:

Isn't this great?! This is made from a tin DVD case. I used the Western Sky paper and Not Quite Navy card stock to cover it. River Rock stitched ribbon was used also. The saying is from the 'Full of Life' set in the new Occasions mini catalog starting March 1. And then just added stars punched with the large and small star punches from StampinUp.

Inside there is a place for stamps, envelopes, etc. on the left side. I also punched out a large star from the Ruby Red piece before adhering it. On the right side is a small legal pad that I cut down an inch from the bottom on my big Carl cutter. I covered the top of that with a piece of designer paper and also adhered a star punched from Not Quite Navy cardstock. I made a 'sleeve' for the pen (which also has designer paper rolled up inside of it) out of twill tape which is adhered under the legal pad with a piece of sticky tape. The legal pad is not taped down, so the recipient can put a new one in later, but the pen sleeve will stay.

The back is just plain with coordinating paper also:

Let me know what you think. I plan on doing alot more of these. Great stamp camp projects! Thanks for stopping!

No comments: