Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just in from Stampin'Up!

I just came from the Stampin'Up! website and read about this and had to tell everyone about it. WOW! Stampin'Up! is at it again! They just never stop. What a great company to be part of!



To see this flyer larger click here.

If you are like me and live in Michigan where the jobs are very few and far between, or you found a job but you have to put kids in daycare, this is a great job to have. You set your hours. You get out of it what you put into it.

In the 5 years I have been with Stampin'Up! I have made so many very very good friends and have reaped the benefits that Stampin'Up! lavishes upon us! They just never quite giving!

So for the month of May only, you can purchase the starter kit for 20% off and receive a Hodgepodge Hardware tin (finish of choice,a $27.95 value) for FREE! This is a great item to have to get you started with embellishments. This tin has approx. 138 pieces of hardware, plus 100 matching brads. That's a great value!

On top of that I will throw in 2 spools of 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (color of choice) to go along with the hodgepodge kit and starter kit!

WOW, that's more than $359.00 worth of stamping and business supplies for only $159.00 + tax! Why wouldn't you sign up?

If this interests you to sell something that is very addicting and fun, contact me right away! I would love to have you join my team!

No comments: