Saturday, June 28, 2008

I've applied my Decor Elements!

WOW, are these easy to apply! It only took me about 1/2 hour to do all three of the ones I pre-ordered! And what an impact they make!

Here is one in Chocolate Chip I put above our family pictures:



As I was putting this up, I realized that I could have easily cut apart the letters and spread the letters apart or made the letters go zig-zag, etc. The ideas are endless.

The next two I put in my bedroom. I had a blank wall that needed something. When I saw these I knew they would be perfect. I may even add something to it later when the rest of the collection is released later in August.



You have got to try these!! Let me know if you would like one or two or more (LOL). These will be available for you to order on July 1st. To look at the brochure, click on the link in my previous post.

Thanks for stopping today as always!

No comments: