Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Envelope scrapbook


My good friend and upline designed this wonderful scrapbook and gave me the instructions a while ago to make one. Well I finally got around to it. I haven't put any pictures in yet, but it is great. It's made out of extra large and medium SU envelopes. Now that I have my Bind-it-all, I had to make one.

I used the retired Afternoon Tea DSP that was in the Occasions Mini catalog and also some coordinating colors which happen to be the In Colors for mine because I have alot left. Here are the rest of the pages:




As you can see, I cut the flaps off the medium envelopes to make it a pocket. I also cut 1/2" inch off the ends of the large (not the cover and back cover) envelopes to make them pockets also. I punched a hole using the round tab punch to match the tab on the pull out.


















Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: