Thursday, July 10, 2008

New Catalog pre-order & 2008-2009 stamp club

Well it's that time of year again. Time for a new catalog to be released from StampinUp! As demonstrators, we are able to pre-order boxes of catalogs to be delivered before the first ordering date which is August 11.

Would you like one at a great price? If you do, I will be taking orders for these until July 24. I am charging $6.00 each. I do need payment by that date also. If I do not get payment, the catalog will not be ordered.

If you need them to be shipped to you, I will ship Priority mail for an extra $5.00 for 1-2 catalogs, and extra for any additional catalogs, because it goes by weight.

I will take cash, check, money order or charge (Mastercard, Visa or Discover).

This is a great deal, even if you have it shipped to you, compared to ordering one on a workshop order for around $18.00 for each catalog (calculated with 6% MI sales tax).

I would love to get one of these great StampinUp! Idea Book & Catalogs in your hands! You may leave a comment to this post if you are interested and I will get back to you.


2008-2009 STAMP CLUB

I will be starting a new stamp club in August and if you are in the Grand Rapids, MI area and would like to be a part of this, please let me know. If I get too many for one stamp club, I will start two. Contact me if you have any questions about what stamp club is all about. One thing I can tell you is, you receive 2 FREE catalogs for joining!

Thanks for stopping today and I hope to hear from you all soon!

No comments: