Monday, August 11, 2008

Fall/Winter Catalog 2008 stamp sets

My upline earned a lot of new stamps at convention this year. Well she was leaving on vacation the other day and asked me if I wanted to take all her sets and play! Well dah!!!

Here are sneek peak of some of the cards I have been making. I used 8 of the 9 sets she got and made 3 cards from each set. You can see all the cards I made in my card gallery to the right.

This one uses the Bella Blossoms set. Love this big flower! Notice part of the flower and one of the leaves is pieced and popped up.

Other supplies are: Whisper White and Regal Rose card stock, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery classic ink, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon, Pearls from Pretties Kit, Word Window punch and dimensionals.


This one uses the stamp set called Eastern Blooms which they got in their convention bags and was used for make-n-takes at convention. It also uses Heard from the Heart stamp set. I didn't go to convention this year, so this is the first time for me to play with the Eastern Blooms set. The Heard from the Heart set was a pre-order set for demonstrators.

Supplies used are: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Picnic DSP, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip classic ink, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip stampin' write markers, 1", 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Trio flower punch, paper piercing tool and mat, White Taffeta ribbon.

I really like how this one turned out.


This one is using a set called Holiday Trinkets. This card I actually copied from my friend Deann Oliver here and just used this set instead. I really liked the layout of her's and when I saw this set I knew I wanted to copy it. This card also uses the Heard from the Heart set.

Supplies used are: Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White card stock, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss classic ink, 2-way glue pen with Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 1 3/8" circle punch, paper piercing tool and mat.

Like I mentioned before, go check out more samples in my card gallery to the right. New sets will have today's date on them.

Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: