Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Will Stampin'Up! ever quit giving? - NOT


WOW, I got online this morning and the first thing I always do is go to the Stampin'Up! website to see what's happening. Well lo and behold, they are at it again. Another great promotion called: NEVER BEFORE SEEN PROMOTION!

Stampin'Up! is offering a 15% discount to customers on some stamp sets right away when the new catalog opens for ordering on August 11. This is so exciting! I mean we are already excited about having a new catalog, but then to throw in a discount, WOW nothing like getting our hearts pumping even faster.

Click on the link here to see which stamp sets are being offered at this 15% discount! I know they don't show pictures of the stamp sets, but remember that starting August 11, if you don't have a catalog in your hands you can always go online to look at it. You can go to my Stampin'Up! website, (there is a link in the right column under Quick Links) to look it up. If you would like a catalog, contact me to find out how you can get one.

Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: