Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tic Tac Toe tin


I have a few of these DVD tins left over and decided to make a Tic Tac Toe game that can be taken along in the car or where ever. I think I will make some more of these for my upcoming craft show in a couple of weeks.

I am using retired DSP and stamps (for the game pieces) for this one. The front cover uses the Well Worn Alphabet that is still current.


The nice thing about using the DVD tin is that it is magnetic and there is magnets on the game pieces. No losing pieces while taveling. I haven't decided if I'm going to put anything in the front cover or not. Any suggestions?

I ran the paper through my Xyron to make it stick good to the tins. Worked fabulous!

Anyway, that is all I have for today. I need to get to work! Kiddos started school and I start back to work. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea! I love your work .