Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baskets & Blooms die

I just love this exclusive die cut from Stampin'Up! I had to demo this a couple of weeks ago at a demonstrator stamp camp, so I had to come up with some different ideas. Here are just a few:

I call this one my Beach Bag! This one uses the Trio flower punch. I dotted each one with the White gel pen. The center flower is using the Birds & Blooms die cut which is also exclusive to Stampin'Up!


This one uses the Fresh Cuts stamp set and also the Trio flower punch. Remember to stamp before you put this one together.

I hope you have found some inspiration today with these baskets. Let me know what you think. I love comments.

Well I am off to a cold day at the apple orchard with my daughters class today. I can't wait to go get some fresh apples though. Better haul out the sweaters, it's only supposed to be in the low 50's today! BRRR!

No comments: