Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Cupcake card

I forgot I wanted to post this. I got this idea from Kimberly over at stampinbythesea.com, but I changed the colors. I kind of like using the Bold Brights again. What do you think?



I used the Rainbow Sherbet DSP and the colors in the paper, but it needed another color for the cherry on top, so I added Pink Passion. I love how that color just makes this card POP!

I decided to use this for my Birthday card Bonanza Friday night. I wasn't happy with the cards I had put together for it, so nothing like waiting till the last minute to come up with another card. Oh well!

I have been having fun using this stamp set, that by the way is still on sale this month for 20% off with any $20 purchase. I bought this for my daughters thank yous after her birthday party coming up. I love cutting it out also and crimping the bottom to make it look like a real cupcake paper.

For the 'frosting' part I smeared the versamark pad on it and sprinked Irridecent Ice Embossing powder on it and heat set it. You need sprinkles on a cupcake!

The cherry part is cut out also and adhered with a dimensional.

The sentiment is from the Best Yet hostess set.

Thanks again for stopping today.

No comments: