Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November Klompenstampers stamp camp

Well I finally got around to getting these pictures taken. Here is what we made last weekend at my groups stamp camp. Enjoy!



This is a stack of cards made from the Pun Fun set. These are 4x4 cards. The envelopes are converted from medium size to 4 3/8" x 4 3/8" with a flap made from coordinating DSP to match the card. The images were colored with pastels and a blender pen on watercolor paper. Aren't they cute?!!



Isn't this the best? This is using the On Board basic chipboard to make a scrapbook calender. It only used a 1/2 of simply scrapbook kit! This was fun to make!


This is a gift bag made from 2 sheets of DSP. I love how this one shows both sides of the DSP. I do need to put some handles on it yet, so maybe tomorrow I will show it again with the handles.

Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: