Monday, January 26, 2009

Cheep Talk

Here are a couple of cards made with the new stamp set Cheep Talk.



This card is using the new designer series paper called Good Morning Sunshine, which coordinates with this stamp set. Also used is Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. The bird is stamped in Pacific Point along with the sentiment. The branch is stamped in Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip.

The circle behind the main images in Summer Sun, was cut out using the new Circle Scissors Plus and the Glass mat. Great tool, and WOW does it cut quick!

I used the Scallop Edge punch on a piece of Summer Sun, and I finished it off with a piece of silver hodgepodge and some Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon.

This card is actually a remake of the card found on page 44 of the Spring/Summer catalog.

The next card:



I cased this card somewhat from Connie Babbert's blog. I really like the simplicity of it. I did tweek it just a little though to personalize it.

I used Whisper White, Textured Ruby Red, Basic Black, Regular Ruby Red card stock and Bella Rose DSP on this one. Ruby Red and Basic Black classic ink, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip markers were used. I did add one of the clips from the Clip assortment with a piece of Old Olive grosgrain ribbon tied to it. There is also paper piercing under the main image.

When you look at this set, the first images you notice are the birds and the branch. There are so many other images included in this set as you can see below, so I would love to get my hands on it again to see what I can do without the birds and branch.



I hope you are getting some inspiration from the cards I have posted so far using sets from the new catalog. I will be back tomorrow with more. Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: