Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Happy Heart


Here's a card to help entice you to order the 'A Happy Heart' set before it's too late. You have until January 18 to order it.

This card also uses a Cuttlebug Embossing die. I had a coupon for 50% off at Michaels the other day and decided to purchase one of these dies because they can be used with my Sizzix Bigshot machine. I love the look this gives. I hope Stampin'Up! comes out with some in the new catalog.

Anyway, the squares on the background were run through the Bigshot with the Cuttlebug die. Then I took a sponge with Whisper White craft ink on it and put a little ink on the raised parts. I wanted something at the bottom of the card base, so I embossed just a little piece and did the same thing with the white ink there.

Other supplies:

Kraft card stock
Riding Hood Red card stock
Whisper White card stock
Riding Hood Red classic ink
White Gel Pen
Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon
Lots of Dimensionals

Enjoy!!

No comments: