Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Years resolution

I've finally decided on my new years resolution this year. I love to make cards but I am really bad at sending them, so this year my goal is to get everyone's cards made and in the mail ON TIME! I wanted to make it, 'posting something new to my blog every day', and I know all of you would have liked that, but that one didn't seem as easy as the card giving one, and some times the posting every day can change for reasons I can't control. So I'll stick with the card giving.

So on to the first card. My sister's birthday is at the end of this month so I jumped right in and started making this card for her. While I was making it, I realized that it is her 40th birthday! Take at look...





So I wanted to put the banner thingy at the bottom with happy birthday on it, but decided to haul out the Lots of Letters chipboard and cover those with glitter and put those on the banner instead. I really like how this turned out.

Other supplies I used:

Washington Apple DSP
Kraft card stock
So Saffron card stock
Bashful Blue card stock
Riding Hood Red card stock
Pumpkin Pie card stock
Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon
Whisper White craft ink
Heat and stick powder
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
Crimper
1/4" circle punch
Basic Black classic ink
Simple Birthday Thanks

If you would like to order the product to make this cute card, remember to visit my website and place an online order soon. Just click over to the left column on the big pink button!

Well, now to not forget to send this and on to the next project. I may not post every day but I will try to post more often than I have been. So come back soon. Thanks for stopping today!

No comments: