Friday, February 27, 2009

Treat Tote


I saw this treat tote on Andrea Walfords blog and just had to try it. Well I didn't have the same size jars she used, so I had to modify it to fit the ones I did have.

Isn't this just the cutest thing?

I started out by just grabbing a piece of 12x12 card stock, what ever was on the top at the time. Well it was turning out, so I decided to just go with it. Then I'm like, what would go with Tangerine Tango? Chocolate Chip!

I love the new Beautiful Butterfly die exclusive to Stampin'Up! also so I knew I had to incorporate that into it.

Supplies used:
Paper - Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip Patterns, Certainly Celery
Accessories - Sizzix Bigshot, Beautiful Butterfly die, Tangerine Tango striped ribbon, Eyelet Border punch, Triple Flower punch, Little Leaves die, 1/8" hand held punch (retired), Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Gold brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Key Tag punch

I would love to hear what you think because I love comments! Thanks for looking!

No comments: