Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday Sketch Challenge...

So I'm going to try something new on my blog. Every Tuesday I will be posting a sketch for you to use to make a card. If you choose to take the challenge, that is up to you. Just post your card using Mr. Linky below using your name and link directly to your post on your blog or website.

Here is the first sketch:



And here is my card:



This is using Simple Friendship, Rose Red, Chocolate chip and Whisper White card stock, Raspberry Tart DSP, Paper piercing tool, Paper snips, Chocolate Chip classic ink, Rose Red classic ink, Chocolate chip stitched ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea-hope to use the sketch today!

Anonymous said...

Great sketch. I will be looking forward to playing each week. Thanks for sharing!