Saturday, March 28, 2009

Baby Boy Onesie


Isn't this the cutest card!?

One of my stamp club members, who is also married to my cousin, so I guess she is my cousin-in-law :), had a little boy earlier this month. His name is Levi!

I made this card for her and had all my other club members sign it.

I made a normal size card using Baja Breeze card stock and adhered a piece of Baja Breeze Patterned paper on the front and then just using the 1 3/8" circle punch and a few snips with the scissors and corner rounder, Viola' a cute baby onesie card.

For the embellishment on the front, I stamped the little bunny from the Forest Friends set, which will be available April 1 in the Occasions mini catalog, on white card stock and cut out and popped up with a dimensional.

The congratulations is from a Sale-a-bration set. I used the white gel pen to make stitching around the sleeve, neck and legs. The 'snaps' at the bottom are small gommets. These are the best. I bought them, but didn't know what I was going to use them for and now I know. These are put on using the crop-a-dile. These gommets will also be available in the Occasions mini catalog April 1.

This card would also be great for baby announcements. Contact me and I will help you figure out baby announcements or wedding invitations.

I hope you got some inspiration from this card today. Thanks for stopping.

No comments: