Tuesday, April 28, 2009

BigShot Pillow

I found one of those fabric books that you would find at a furniture store for couches, bedpreads, curtains etc at a second hand store and decided to use it to make a pillow. I pulled the book apart and each piece of fabric fit on to my Flower Layers die perfectly. It's amazing how easily the Bigshot cuts through fabric. Here is the result:



I had a pillow form at home but didn't really want to sew the flower pieces right on to that, so when I was at the second hand store, I tried to find some fabric to make a cover but they didn't have any at the time, but I did find a single pillow case. So I took the pillow case and cut it down to fit my pillow form.

I mixed the pieces of fabric up and sewed each of the flower layers together first, then I sewed them on to the cover. I'm really happy how this turned out. I hope you are too.

Here is what the die looks like that I used:

No comments: