Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Autumn Days

Well I finally got a chance to stamp using new sets from the 2009-2010 catalog. As a demonstrator, I was able to pre-order a bunch of new stuff including the new In Colors. WOW Love Love Love those.

Here are a couple of cards using the new set called Autumn Days and some new In Colors. Right when I saw this set I knew I had to have it.


This card uses Crushed Curry and Soft Suede. I love the Soft Suede, because I recently painted my dining room that exact same color! The pheasant is stamped in the Soft Suede on Whisper White and cut out. Very easy to cut out. Notice also the new Polka Dotted ribbon. It's polka dotted on one side and plain on the other! The sentiment is stamped on a new punch called the Modern Label punch. I just folded it over to make a tab.



This card uses the Soft Suede, Crushed Curry and also Dusty Durango with the Autumn Days set. It also uses the Dusty Durango Polka Dotted ribbon and a clear button. The sentiment is from another new set called Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Hope you enjoyed a sneak peek at some of the new In Colors and a couple of new sets. Come back to see more soon.

No comments: