Friday, July 17, 2009

A wedding card and a fun favor

As promised, here is a really pretty and easy wedding card and favor using the Medallion background stamp.


I stamped the Medallion using versamark and heat embossed it with the Silver embossing powder. I used the Whisper White organza ribbon along with the silver cord, which will be coming back in the Holiday mini in Sept. Absolutely beautiful! You could just use the Silver Encore ink also which I used on the favor box...


This was made using the Bigshot and the Pillow box die and cardstock vellum. I think next time I would just use Whisper White card stock instead of the vellum to match the card more.

Well that is all I have for samples right now, but plan on 'playing' with a friend on Saturday, so watch for more ideas soon.

No comments: