Monday, August 24, 2009

Delightful Decorations

Though this isn't my favorite card, I am sharing it. This card is using a new stamp set from the Holiday mini catalog called Delightful Decorations. The punch used for the ornament is also new called the Ornament punch from the Holiday mini.



The card base is Basic Gray card stock and the snowflake stamped on the bottom half of the card is also from the Delightful Decorations set. I used the white gel pen to dot the centers. The ornament is stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White card stock. I added a clear rhinestone brad to the 'O' of JOY and it was adhered with a stampin' dimensional. The top half of the card is using brushed silver card stock, which I ran through the bigshot using the small dotted texturz plate. Just a hint, stamp the words first before running the card stock through the bigshot.

I added a strip of Old Olive card stock to the center and a piece of Basic Gray taffeta ribbon.

No comments: