Sunday, October 25, 2009

Tom Turkey Top Note Box



I saw this on another blog and just had to try it. I did change mine somewhat and used all Stampin'Up! punches. Isn't he cute!!!

The back piece is made by using the Circle Scissors Plus.

All the feathers are using the large and small oval punches.

The red thingy (I don't know what thats called) hanging from the beak is made from a large oval punch, I just cut to shape.

The beak is made from the large oval punch. The cardstock was folded in half and it was punch kind of at an angle to get the beak shape.

The eyes are cut from the 1" and the 3/4" circle punches.

I love to hear what you think. Please leave me a nice comment.

If you would like to purchase any of the product used to make this box or any of the boxes I have shown before, please visit my website www.sheryldreyer.stampinup.net and place your order today.

No comments: