Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Decor Idea


Remember this vase that I made last year using the ornament Decor Elements? Well with the Holiday Extravaganza sale going on right now, and there being a similar Decor Elements on the list, I thought I would give you an idea of something to make for yourself or even for a great gift.

You could easily duplicate this using the Vintage Ornaments Decor Elements:


This comes as a bundle. So you get the 2 sets of ornaments and the wreath. This bundle is marked at 40% off. Use 1 set of the ornaments for yourself, the other for a gift. Mix or match the colors. The wreath could easily be put in a frame, so you could take it down each year and not have to peel it off the wall.

The ornaments come in Real Red and Chocolate Chip, but the wreath comes in some different colors, Kraft and Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Real Red or Old Olive and Real Red. So go to my website, www.sheryldreyer.stampinup.net, and pick which one works best for you.

Remember my sale on Friday only:

But if you can't wait until Friday to get these Decor elements and other fabulous deals, shop early. You may shop online directly on my website above or by contacting me.

Contact me if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!

No comments: