Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another With all my Heart card

As promised, here's another sneak peek card using a new stamp set called With All My Heart. This one features not only the new designer series paper but also a couple of new punches. I used the Scalloped Trim corner punch from the Occasions mini and also the coordinating Scallop Trim Border punch from the Sale-a-bration brochure to make the square/diamond piece.

If you haven't heard by now, the stamp set I used is the new clear mount stamps -

and the punches are a new design. They lock closed and take up less space for storage -


Remember, these and other great products will be available to order starting January 5. You may browse the Occasions, Sale-a-bration and the new Definitely Decorative mini catalogs online as soon as customers start receiving them in the mail. So come back often, because it should be soon. They will be posted here or on my Stampin'Up! website here.

OK, now on down to my stamp room to stamp some more samples!!!

No comments: