Thursday, December 10, 2009

My kids

Yesterday and today my kids are enjoying a snow day off from school. Here is a picture of my kids posing for my Christmas card this year, which by the way I made on My Digital Studio.

We have a blizzard here in Michigan. Right now as I am typing this, I can't even see into our back woods it's snowing soooo hard.

Anyway, for those of you who will hopefully receive my card please be surprised, but here is what it looks like:

I wanted to make a photo card like you can get from your local box store or order online. So what I did is designed a 7x5 card on My Digital Studio, and I made this the front cover and I also copied it into the inside where you would normally see the sentiment and signature. When these cards come from the printer, they are not folded. So when I get them I will just cut them in half and have 2 cards out of one. Make sense? I love the versatility of this program and I know you will too.

I know I'm a little late on getting these done, but I had to wait for that perfect picture moment and yesterday was it.

No comments: