Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sweet Something Sneak Peek



I needed a card last night for my nephews birthday and when you have new stuff just sitting there staring you in the face, you know you have to use it. So I mounted the new stamp set called Sweet Something and made this card. I saw a card like this on Dawn's blog and thought it would be perfect.

Now for those of you that liked the sweet treat cups, well they're back in the new Occasions mini catalog starting January 5 and this is a new stamp set that works with those cups. I didn't have time to work with the cups, so I just stamped the gumball machine as is. I decided to add the fish, because my nephew likes to fish and hunt.

My card also uses the new dotted embossing folder for the bigshot and a new punch that you can get FREE with a $50 order starting in January!! Don't we love FREE!!! The punch is found in the Sale-a-bration brochure.

Anyway, for the inside, I didn't have a small enough envelope, so I cut down an Open End Envelope that I had and glued the cut end together. An envelope works perfectly for a gift card or money holder.

I hope to be able to play some more this coming week with some more new stuff to share with everyone. Have a wonderful Sunday!!

No comments: