Friday, January 1, 2010

Beautiful Wings Embosslits die card


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! WELCOME TO 2010!! Wow it just seems like we were welcoming in 2000 when my son was born and the world was coming to an end!! We laugh at that now!!

As promised, here is a card I made using a new embosslits die called Beautiful wings which is found in the Occasions mini catalog starting January 5. Yeah, that's only 4 days away!!!

All the butterflies you see on this card were cut at once with this new die. The picture in the catalog actually only shows 4 butterflies, but it cuts 5. I wanted to do something more springy or summery, so I used a color I haven't touched in a long while, Barely Banana.

I also used a new Impressions Folder to make the background called Perfect Polka Dots. It makes a wonderful impression. The sentiment is from the Oval All stamp set. The ribbon is the Whisper White Organza ribbon, which I dyed yellow using the Barely Banana classic ink pad. This is great ribbon for doing that too, you can change it to any color.

OCCASIONS MINI CATALOG INFORMATION

By the way, Stampin'Up! doesn't usually let us show you upcoming catalogs until they are available to order from, but they have made an exception this time and are allowing us to post the Occasion mini catalog for you to see. So in the left column I have posted the mini catalog, just click on the catalog to download it and see all the wonderful things it has to offer. Get out a pen and paper, you are going to want to jot down everything for your wish list.

SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE INFORMATION

I have also posted the Sale-a-bration brochure for you to look at in the left column. This also starts January 5. With every $50 order (before shipping and tax) you may pick something out of this brochure for FREE. Spend $100 and you get to pick 2 items for FREE!! I love this time of year.

DEFINITELY DECORATIVE INSERT INFORMATION


One more item, the new Definitely Decorative insert has been added in the left column also. Awesome new stuff. I don't even know where to begin with this for myself. I WANT IT ALL!!!

Remember, all three of these new catalogs will start on January 5 and you can order through my online store here: sheryldreyer.stampinup.net

I hope 2010 will bring you everything your heart desires. Have a blessed new year!!!

No comments: