Thursday, February 18, 2010

A friends birthday gift

A friend of mine celebrated her birthday the other day and I missed it, so I took her out to lunch yesterday and handed her this:


She said this was one of her best birthdays ever. Not because of any big celebration, but because of the little things people gave her to help her celebrate. Her boss bought her a Starbucks coffee, another friend wrapped a candy bar, a co-worker decorated her desk and I made this. She said the best gifts are those that are hand made. Don't you agree?!!!

I do have to give credit where credit is due. I found this idea on Stampin' Connections and it was made by Peggy-Sue Stuckky, who is a fellow demonstrator from Canada. I did change it ever so slightly though. Thanks Peggy-Sue!!

If you would like to learn how to make this box or any other type of box using Stampin'Up! products, please contact me!! I love to help people create!!!

No comments: