Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One more Elements of Style card

Here is another card made with the Elements of Style stamp set. This also uses some other new goodies. The designer series paper is new and it's fabulous. It has designs on it that you won't see real good until you either stamp on it, brush it with a sponge or brayer over it. So cool! the other cool new goodie is Smooch Spritz. Can you see the sparkles on this card? I spritzed it with the Vanilla color and it just adds that sparkle. Love this stuff!!!

The colors used on this card are Soft Suede and Riding Hood Red. Yes that red is coming back!! I love it!!

I hope you found some inspiration from these last 2 cards with this set. I will have one more set in the next 2 days, then I am off to the Stampin'Up! cruise with my friend Jackie and won't be posting until after I get back.

Thanks for stopping today.

No comments: