Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Summer Mini Sneak Peek


Well I received my pre-order from the Summer Mini Catalog 2010 yesterday and had time today to stamp with my friend Jackie. This card is using a brand new embossing folder called Square Lattice and it's exclusive to Stampin'Up! The little butterfly stamp is from a set called Itty Bitty Bits and the were punched out using one of the punches from the new punch pack called Itty Bitty Shapes. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The colors I used on this card are: Bashful Blue, Sahara Sand, So Saffron and Whisper White. All these colors will be carried over into the new catalog in July.

I hope I have given you some inspiration today and if you would like to order any of this product starting May 1, you may visit my website.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Love the embossing, it really makes the card. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Kate said...

This is fantastic! I just got my Itty Bitty set last night and wasn't sure how to use my new stamps and punches. When I found this card, I immediately knew what to do. Thanks so much for sharing!
(You can see how you inspired me on my blog: http://smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/2010/05/itty-bitty-bits-birthday-card.html)