Friday, May 14, 2010

Cruise pictures

As some of you may know, I was lucky enough to go on the Stampin'Up! incentive cruise with my good friend and upline Jackie.

Well I've decided to share some of the pictures. I took my laptop along and did some scrapbooking in our stateroom when I needed to get out of the sun and on the plane, because it was a long plane ride to San Juan, Puerto Rico. WOW, I still can't believe I actually went along. What a fabulous trip and an incredible friend!

This was the ship we sailed on. The 'Adventure of the Sea' - a Royal Caribbean ship. As you can see in the first picture, it was a huge ship compared to the Holland American ship sitting in port by it. I have never been on a cruise, and what a treat I was in for. It's a floating resort! And I never got sea sick, woohoo, so I'm ready for another cruise but I might just have to take my husband along next time.




These pages were made using My Digital Studio. The background 'paper' is actually a picture I took of the water in St. Croix while we were docked. It is the most incredible blue I have ever seen.

Come back tomorrow for a few more pictures of our adventures. Thanks for stopping!

No comments: