Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Artistic Etchings card

This card uses a new color called Marina Mist. Love this blue. I really liked Brocade Blue and this reminds me of it quite a bit. I created my own background paper using one of the stamps and it was very easy to line it up. No stamp-a-ma-jig needed. I uses the new large scallop circle punch also. Love that!! And if you were lucky enough to receive the scallop trim border punch free as a sale-a-bration item, well it made it into the new catalog!!

I keep looking at this card thinking that it needs something else. I think I will go back and see what else I can do to it and show you later. I know the ribbon is kind of small for this card, but it's the only Marina Mist one I had on hand so far. It's the 1/8" taffeta ribbon.

Come back tomorrow for the last one right now with this set. It's a good one and it's my favorite.

No comments: