Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Elizabeth Thank You card

I love the simplicity of this card. This is using a single stamp called Elizabeth which is just $9.95. I love the elegance of it. I thought paired with the new embossing folder called Elegant Lines would work well and it did. When I had it all done it still needed something, so I used the Itty Bitty flower punch, that comes in a package with 2 other punches, along with these fabulous self-adhesive half pearls for some added bling.

Here are pictures and information of each item used if you would like to order:









Elizabeth - #117120 - $9.95














Elegant Lines Impressions Embossing Folder - #119277 - $7.95



















Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack - #118309 - $16.95

















Basic Half-Back Pearls - #119247 - $4.95
















Occasional Quotes - this is an exclusive Hostess stamp set and can only be earned by hosting a Personal Creative Session or by placing a $300 order.

No comments: