Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm back!!!

Sorry I've been gone so long, but I've had to deal with some family issues and getting the kids back to school has taken all my time. But now I'm back!!!

I've been getting ready for a craft show I'm doing in Byron Center, MI in November and this is one of the items I will be selling. It's an aluminum candle holder made using the Bigshot.

Last month with my stamp club, I had them make one of these and they couldn't believe how easy it was for the Bigshot to cut through the aluminum flashing using the Flower Folds XL bigz die (which by the way is exclusive to Stampin'Up!). Part of it was even run through again and embossed using an embossing folder. The butterfly was also cut and embossed with the Bigshot. I hooked all the layers together with mini glue dots.



Come back tomorrow for another type of item I will be selling. Thanks for stopping!!

No comments: