Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where has Sheryl been?

I know, it's been a while since I've been out here. 18 days to be exact. I'm so sorry about that. With the holiday season, it's seems to be the last thing on my mind.

I did however have to think about it, because I had stamp club last night. And of course I didn't even figure out what we were going to make until yesterday morning. I know gasp!

Well I did figure it out and this is what we made:


I wanted to make something that they could enjoy for a while. As I was making this yesterday morning and struggling with it, I thought there was no way I could show them how to do this. But as I kept going and figured out each step and how to put it together the easiest way, it really did turn out great. I didn't hear too many complaints either as all my clubbers were making them.

So I guess over all it was a good project and they all loved it when they were done. They were all thinking of a place to hang it as they left too!!

If you would like to join in on the fun of a stamp club, please contact me.

Also, today is the last day to take advantage of the great sign up special -- HALF PRICE!! $87.50. Check the information on that on the previous post. Also today is the last day for my online shopping discount on select items and bundles. Go check it out now: Sheryl's online store.
There is also a lot available on the clearance rack yet here: Sheryl's clearance rack.

Well on to other things now. Have a good day today everyone and thanks for stopping!!

No comments: