Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WOW, have things gotten in the way of this blog

I am so sorry about that. Life is just really getting in the way of my stamping. Hopefully things will calm down starting next week.

I do however have something to show you. I had picked up a package of lip gloss on an after christmas sale for my 2nd grade girls group at church, because I didn't have time to get them something for Christmas, and needed an idea on how to wrap them. Well this is what I came up with:

These are triangle boxes that I made to fit the tubes of lip gloss. And I got the new Build a Blossom stamp set along with the punch that is in the Occasions mini catalog and just had to use them. LOVE it!! Here is a picture of it opened:

Once I had them shut and tied, the lip gloss didn't move around at all. They just loved them. If you have a 7 or 8 year daughter or grand daughter you know what I'm talking about. They would just love to start wearing makeup, so I thought this was safe enough.

No comments: