Friday, June 24, 2011

Another My Friend sneak peek

For this card I used a few new things - the card base is a new In-Color called 'Pool Party'. The ribbon is called Scallop Dots and it's in Chocolate Chip and that will come in 10 different colors. The little piece above the main image is another new In-Color called Lucky Limeade.

If you are wondering about the In-Colors, last years In-Colors are still available for another year. This years new In-Colors will be available for 2 years. Each year there will be new In-Colors and they will be around for 2 years, so there will always be 10 In-Colors to choose from.

For all these card samples I am showing you, I found the layouts in the new Idea Book & Catalog. If you would like a new catalog, please contact me and I can send you one.

Come back tomorrow for another card using the My Friend stamp set.

No comments: