Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 2 - Pennant Parade

This card is using the pennants a little differently than what you would think to use them. I didn't make a pennant with them.

The Designer Series Paper is new this year and is called Just Add Cake. Other items used on this card are:

Cardstock - Whisper White, Early Espresso, Real Red
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories - Petite Pennants Builder punch, Heart to Heart punch, Bigshot, Polka dots embossing folder, Basic rhinestone jewels, Stampin dimensionals

Hopefully I have time to get down to my stamp room today and create a few more cards with this stamp set. But it may not be for a couple more days yet because my sister and her family leave tomorrow and we want to spend as much time with them as we can while they are here. So please be patient and I will be posting more cards soon.

No comments: