Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 2 - Gently Falling


This is a copy of a card I found in the main Idea Book & Catalog on page 104. For the card front I used the same colors as the catalog, but used some different colors and added my own twist.

The card front is Soft Suede and Early Espresso. The Early Espresso was run through the Bigshot and a new embossing folder called Stripes.

For the stamped leaf, I used the rock n roll technique, but it's hard to see in the picture. With this stamp set being a 2 step, I stamped the outside image in Soft Suede and the other image in Tangerine Tango and Riding Hood Red. The leaf is stamped on Crumb Cake card stock.

For the strips of card stock under the main image I used Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red and Old Olive.

The sentiment is from the Thank You Kindly stamp set.

No comments: