Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 4 - Gently Falling

For this project I had some cardboard that had come behind something that I had ordered from Stampin'Up! (sorry can't remember what) and decided to use it to make a Fancy Favor box. That's the nice thing about the Bigshot, it's cut through so many different things.

I wrapped the box with some new Designer Series paper called Spice Cake. This paper was part of the bundle I was able to pre-order at a very good discount. It goes very well with this stamp set.

The main image is stamped in More Mustard then rolled in Bravo Burgundy. Then the second part of the image was stamped in Bravo Burgundy. The acorn was stamped in More Mustard and Early Espresso and cut out.

All product used:

Paper - Early Espresso, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, Spice Cake DSP, cardbaord
Ink - More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Early Espresso
Stamp Sets - Gently Falling, Thank You Kindly
Accessories - Bigshot, Fancy Favor Box XL die, 2 1/2" circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Modern Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope you found some inspiration from my creations. If you need more inspiration, look in the catalogs like I do. Why start from scratch, I don't always!! That's what the catalogs are for! If you need a catalog, feel free to contact me!

The next stamp set I have to show you can be very versatile, but you will have to come back and see! Thanks for stopping. By the way, I love (nice) comments :-)!

No comments: