Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 5 and final - Pines & Poinsettias


This one is by far my favorite of all the cards made with this set so far. This card layout is again copied out of the mini catalog page 34.

Product used:

Paper - Cherry cobbler, Frostwood Lodge DSP, Flirtatious Specialty DSP (the doily), Early Espresso, Whisper White
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Accessories - Bigshot, Circles #2 die, 1 3/4" circle punch, Paper snips, Stampin' Dimensionals

Well I hope you've been inspired by this wonderful new Christmas holiday stamp set and papers. I know I'm going backward, but come back tomorrow where I'll back up to fall.

Contact me if you need a Holiday mini mailed to you. You will just love everything in there. Remember this catalog starts September 1, but because I am a demonstrator, I was able to order out of it early. If you would like to order product early and at a discount, contact me about becoming a demonstrator yourself!

No comments: