Saturday, October 15, 2011

1 more Bigshot note pad


This is more of a seasonal one, but I just love how this turned out. I ran a piece of Bashful Blue through the bigshot using the new Snow Burst embossing folder. I then adhered it to a piece of the lightweight cardboard that comes behind the Designer series papers and and cut a circle using the 3 1/2" circle die and the bigshot again. I also cut a piece for the back and a piece of Shimmer paper, which I tore, for the snow on the front.

The inside paper pieces are done with printer paper again and cut using the 3" circle die.

The snowman is made using punches. Punches used are the 2 1/2" circle, 1 3/4" circle, 1 1/4" circle, Snowflake (for the arms), Owl (for the eyes, mouth and heart), Petite Pennant (for the hat and nose) and the little flower from the punch pack (for the ball on the hat).

I put dimensionals between each body piece and added rhinestone buttons down the front of him. Oh and don't forget the scarf which is just a knotted piece of Real Red grosgrain ribbon attached using a mini glue dot.

No comments: