Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I've made the jump...


...into the blogging world that is. Join me on my adventure into blogging.

Bear with me as I learn how this all works.

This is a card that is using a new stamp set called 'A Beautiful Thing'. As a demonstrator, I was able to purchase certain sets at a great discount.

This is only one of the cards I have made using new sets. I am on the creative team for my second level upline out in Utah, so I have been very busy these last few days. Check out my card gallery to the right to see a lot more cards.

I have also been working on valentine's day cards using a stamp set called 'Forever in my Heart'. You can find all my samples in my card gallery also.

Please feel free to contact me with anything you would like to see on this blog, or any 'nice' comments you would like to leave.

Thanks, and have a happy New Year!!

1 comment:

stampincarla said...

Hey Sheryl!
Cograts on starting your new blog! I love your first posted card! I'll be along for your journey, keep up the great work!
Carla Spradling