Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Today's the day!


Well today's the day that you may start ordering from the new Spring/Summer catalog. Isn't the cover just fantastic! Groovy Guava is the color. I just love the In Colors this year.

Starting at noon today, I can place orders from this wonderful catalog. Lots of new sets, new accessories and wonderful new designer papers. Click here to look at the online catalog.

If you would like to purchase a catalog, I have a few left that are $6 each.

Hostess a workshop in January, and you can earn any free set out of the preview catalog (these are also in the main catalog) just for having $350 in sales, along with all the other great benefits. Invite your friends, family and neighbors over for a fun time and let me show you what stamping is all about! Say that you saw this on my blog and earn an extra special something from me.

Contact me today! Have a wonderful day. My kids are home today because of the snow. So I have to find something for them to do.

No comments: