Friday, January 11, 2008

Just playing around today...



I saw this layout on another blog today and really liked it, so I decided to try and make something with it and this is what I came up with.

I used the 'A Beautiful Thing' set for this card.

The main card is River Rock. It's probably hard to see but I stamped the solid flower as a background in River Rock. I stamped off once before stamping.

I used the corner rounder with the guard removed on the Purely Pomegranite piece.

The images are stamped in Versamark on Whisper White and then embossed in White. I then watercolored over them using the aquapainter and classic ink. They are punched with 1 1/4" square punch, layered on a piece of Wild Wasabi punched with the 1 3/8" square punch. I used the jumbo eyelets and the crop-a-dile and threaded River Rock stitched ribbon through and tied on the end.

The sentiment is popped up with dimensionals.

Enjoy!

No comments: