Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Photo Wallet


I was on the Splitcoaststampers website yesterday and saw this challenge and it looked fun. I haven't done one in a while so I decided to try it. This one is for the Technique Lovers Challenge that is posted on Mondays.


This is called a photo wallet. Check out the inside:

This all folds in and is held together with the belly band as shown in the top picture.



Here is some close ups of each section:
The sayings I picked out from the Eastern Elegance run-ons and so I found pictures of my daughter Samantha to fit each saying.
Just click on each picture to see it larger.




Supplies used:
Ginger Blossom designer paper - for outside
Cameo Coral cardstock
River Rock cardstock
Whisper White cardstock
Pretty in Pink cardstock - used on belly band
Corner rounder
Embrace Life stamp set
Aquapainter
Ruby Red classic ink
Cameo Coral classic ink
River Rock classic ink
Black Stazon
Eastern Elegance rub-ons - the sayings on each section

No comments: