Wednesday, January 2, 2008

One more for today




I wasn't sure where I was going with this one, because I didn't like it at all when I started it. But I decided to keep going on it and now I just love how it turned out. Notice the scalloped edge. This was made using the corner rounder with the guard taken off. The 4 flower stamp with this set fits that scallop perfectly.

I then took a piece of scrap printer paper and masked off just above the scalloped part and then took the round swirly stamp and just kept stamping with Certainly Celery all over the top and bottom part of the card. Notice this card is tri-fold.

The big flowers are stamped on Whisper White and cut out. The leaves are actually the 5-petal flower punch with the stitching drawn on with the Certainly celery marker.

The sentiment is stamped on Whisper White and punched out using the large oval punch, mounted on a 1 1/4" Apricot Appeal circle, then mounted on a Regal Rose Round Tab punch piece.

Inside is using the same colors as the front, but stamped off once to soften the colors.

That's it for today, see you tomorrow!

No comments: