Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sorry for not posting anything

I have been helping my mother clean out my grandmas house.

Some of you may already know this, but I lost my grandma the week before Christmas. We found out that she had a brain tumor in October, so we put her in a nursing home with hospice care. The week before she passed away, she got a very very bad cold and it took everything out of her. She just couldn't recover from it.

Well now we have the huge job of going through everything in her house. It's actually alot of fun. I don't think my grandma ever threw or gave away any clothes that she ever had. We found stuff I think she wore from the 60's. We had a lot of laughs. A good way to get through all of this.

So anyway, I spent all day over there today and didn't have any time to stamp. So hopefully I will be able to do some stamping tomorrow.

Have a good night!

No comments: