Sunday, January 20, 2008

Truckin' teen birthday


I was asked by my stamp clubbers to make some birthday cards this time. One for a teen and one for a younger child. This is what I came up with for the teen birthday.

I remember when we used to go everywhere in the back of someone's pickup. Or sit and watch fireworks or drive-in movies in the back of a pickup.

This card is farely simple, but most of my stamp clubbers are simple stampers or new stampers, so I thought this was perfect.

The image is stamped on watercolor paper using stazon and colored with the watercolor wonder crayons and an aquapainter.

The colors are: Garden green and Brilliant Blue (two colors I have to admit I haven't used in probably two years). I used gold paper fasteners for hub caps, which is hard to see in the pictures that they are gold.

I hope they like it!!

No comments: